monday, thursday, and friday mornings…
- 8-9am — Coffee is brewed, and breakfast is served.*
- 9-10am — Prayer and Singing ( Monday w/Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity)
- 10-11am—“Recovery Bible Study” provides participants the opportunity to intentionally explore the many addictions we face in our culture and bring that reality into conversation with our experiences and reading of the Scriptures.
- 11-12:30pm — Workshop Time (Monday – Writing, Thursday – Small Group, Friday – Art)
- 1pm — Lunch served on Ponce de Leon between church and Catch-Out Corner
- Staff administrative time in the morning
- Street time in the afternoon
saturdays the office is closed
- 11:15am— Worship; we come before God celebrating in song, interceding with prayer, studying the Scriptures, feasting at the Lord’s Table, and sharing a common meal.
*A clothes closet is open between 8-9am on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. We strive to provide everyone who needs it with toiletries and clothing.